Non Emergent Medical Transportation
Free Medical Rides!
Medical Ride Program
- Seamlessly connects riders directly to their appointments
- Medicaid-approved riders are FREE!
How do Medicaid riders get approved?
- It's simple, just contact your Medicaid Caseworker and get a form.
- Molina recipients. Call (888) 398-7969.
- Meridian recipients. Call (800) 821-9369.
- Once the form is signed, Caseworkers approve the rider and appointments can be arranged with FREE* transportation.
- For questions, please call our Mobility Manager at (231) 227-1020.
When Can I Ride Out-of-County?
- Benzie to Manistee - Tuesday and Thursday, 10-3
- Benzie to Grand Traverse - Monday and Wednesday, 10-3, includes Copper Ridge and Munson Medical Campus
Can Caregivers Ride Free?
- Yes, and make sure to reserve all rides 48 hours in advance.
- Medicaid approved - FREE*
- Adult - Out-of County (round trip) - $12
- Senior and Disabled discount rates do not apply to this express service.
* Free for MEDICAID (Not Medicare) Recipients only.
Contact: (231) 325-3000 | firstname.lastname@example.org