Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
Free Medical Rides!
Medical Ride Program
- Seamlessly connects riders directly to their appointments
- Medicaid-approved riders are FREE!
How do Medicaid riders get approved?
- It's simple, just contact your Medicaid Caseworker and get a form.
- Molina recipients. Call (888) 398-7969.
- Meridian recipients. Call (800) 821-9369.
- Those with straight Medicaid should call the Benzie County Department of Health and Human Services (231-882-1330) to get approval.
- Once the form is signed, Caseworkers approve the rider and appointments can be arranged with FREE* transportation.
- For questions, please call our Mobility Manager at (231) 251-9004.
When Can I Ride Out-of-County?
- Benzie to Manistee - Transfers to Manistee Dial-a-Ride at Kampvilla. Weekdays at 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Must call both transits for advance reservation.
- Benzie to Grand Traverse - Daily transfers to BATA in Interlochen. Call for details.
Can Caregivers Ride Free?
- Yes, and make sure to reserve all rides 48 hours in advance.
* Free for MEDICAID (Not Medicare) Recipients only.